A glance at past and current clients includes:
Multinational Biomedical Device Manufacturer - Provide support and project development for legacy ERP system. Responsibilities include end user support, batch and upgrade support, integration with other applications.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC – provides primary support of the DCS application for a multinational pharmaceutical and consumer products company. Responsible for assisting with day to day support issues of the DCS application, which is used for order processing, warehouse management, inventory control, professional services order processing, and other functions. The application has been in place for quite a while and a result, support of a variety of interfaces is required. Functional and technical interface methods supported include EDI, FTP, secure FTP and MQ Series. In addition to day to day support provided, responsible for system enhancements and projects as needed.
- Theme Parks and Resorts company, Orlando, FL – supported the DCS application utilized in the warehouse facilities. Developed enhancements to the system, including integrating DCS with a voice pick application utilizing MQ Series. Played a leadership role in the conversion effort from DCS to SAP.
- Tropicana Products, Bradenton, FL – participated in the integration of a newly purchased subsidiary of PepsiCo (Quaker Oats Company) into existing systems, including DCS.
- Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater, FL – worked on the initial implementation of DCS at Tech Data Corporation in Clearwater, FL. Also worked on developing the major EDI interfaces.
- Church and Dwight Co., Inc., Princeton, NJ – upgraded the interface from DCS to the General Ledger System
Stephanie Paymayesh | DCS Support